Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome

My name is Andrew and I've been working with computers for quite some time. I was fascinated with them as a child and took my first job with IT. As a desktop analyst, I was always finding new information, in the form of procedures, tips, and software, and was always eager to share what I have learned. The first thing I can tell you is that in the computer world, experience is half of the battle. The other half is being in the right place at the right time. There is too much information to take in all at once, and while sometimes you stumble across useless tips, other times you find priceless information which will make your life unimaginably easier. My goal is to write a blog to show what software and what procedures can be done to improve you're computer needs. I want to make this accessible to the non-techies out there who may just be looking for a quick fix for a particular issue. So welcome to the blog and I look forward to posted the many things I will undoubtedly unfold as time moves on

No comments:

Post a Comment